All materials must be returned to the Barry's Bay and Area Public Library. When the library is not open you may still return your materials by using the Night Drop. When using the night drop you are asked to PLACE YOUR MATERIAL IN A BAG when dropping them through. If items are damaged you will be responsible for the full cost of the materials.
- Books: $0.20 per book per day to a maximum of $3.00
- Audio Books: $0.50 per audio book per day to a maximum of $5.00 per audio book.
- CDs / DVDs: $0.50 per CD / DVD per day to a maximum of $5.00 per CD / DVD
- Interlibrary loans: $0.20 per day.
- Museum Passes: $1.00 per day.
- Interlibrary loans that have been requested and are not picked up will be billed to the members account at $5.00 per item.